Lamby Slippers

Lamby Slippers
These are the Lamby slippers. They go many places and serve me well.

Friday, March 18, 2011

2009 Spring - Summer

Friend Becky loaned us her (and her husband's) Gleneden Beach house to recover from surgery Spring 2009.

We're on our way!
The boys soon relaxed into this 'road trip' thang -




The "family" without Amanda at Devil's Lake.


Yaquina Bay Lighthouse.

We made great clam chowder (The kitchen was so new, it was scary to use).

We enjoyed a nice fire after dinner.




Tucker was a little scared of this new place.
We visited the Undersea Gardens and the Aquarium at Newport with friends one day.


I was so excited to see the puffins.  Thet are my favorite!

Back home Rylee is excited to go for a walk with Addie.

 Summer fun in the backyard.

The St Paul Rodeo is a family favorite.
We always try to squeeze in one car show.
Marcie's looking for agates - she taught me how too!
Tucker "coolin' his heels"
Deb and I discovered the joys of shopping on NE Fremont
Yambra Family Barbeque @ the Ken Yambra house
The first Diaper Cakes I made.  Lots of fun!
My Realtor - My Man  :)
My "Baby" is officially 21!
The most relxing time ever!  Diamond Lake two weeks after school starts.
The national champion dock diver dog practices at twilight.
Cabin 45. Home Sweet Home
Hiking was a fun passtime.
I'm the one who ended up wet!
We got to try out our new bikes too!
We visited the amphitheater while on a ride around the lake.
We visited Crater Lake while we were there.











No comments:

Post a Comment