Lamby Slippers

Lamby Slippers
These are the Lamby slippers. They go many places and serve me well.

Friday, March 18, 2011

2008

 February 2008
I have the best pals! They threw me a scarf party prior to chemo.  We had so much fun!
Trying different scarf styles.

Cancer gives something back.  Including good friends and good times.

Fun with my wig!
I still use these beautiful scarves and have toyed with the idea of a "LOVE" quilt.
A girl born in the early 60's can never go wrong with tie-dye!


Mandi and her pals made me these great cupcakes and brought pretty flowers.
Pal Jodene makes us a wonderful German Pancake breakfast in our own kitchen,.
I turned straw into gold for Mandi by re-finishing this Goodwill find into a pretty jewelry box for her Christmas gift.
BEFORE:
AFTER (I was deciding between the polka dot and the other fabric.  Polka dot won)


No comments:

Post a Comment