Lamby Slippers

Lamby Slippers
These are the Lamby slippers. They go many places and serve me well.

Friday, March 18, 2011

Art and Crafts Made by Moi

The first quilt I made (and gave it my sister Molly).

Bulky knit little girls hat (I made a matching scarf too).

Cute little knit hat for acute little princess.


A Pirate hat I embellished for the Dragonboat ride.


Here's a monkey diaper cake I made for a friend's daughter.



Embellished lampshade and upcycled lamp for my office at work.

I finally finished this crocheted granny square scarf for my pal Deb.
I discovered the joy of making booties in 2010.

Making these on the way to camp at Suttle Lake and attend the Sister's Quilt Show
summer 2010
Here they are finished.

Here's a photo of my "farm" before I abandoned it. It was a fiber farm of course.




Making this diaper cake was fun, but not as fun as delivering it.
I got to deliver the cake to Kira and sweet little Austynn in the hospital the day
after Austynn was born.


I made this "Golden Globe" award for Amy at work.



Here's a wedding photo album mom made for Heidi and Tom and I embellished.



Summer 2009 first Diaper Cakes


I upcycled this jewelry box for Amanda for Christmas 2008

BEFORE:
AFTER:
I was deciding between the floral and the polkadot.  The polka dot won.

No comments:

Post a Comment