Lamby Slippers

Lamby Slippers
These are the Lamby slippers. They go many places and serve me well.

Friday, March 18, 2011

Food and Recipes

Sent this photo via phone text to my brother to rub in the fact that I was eating our favorite
Berry Pie

While on a getaway to the beach with Becky and friends, we were amused by these "porkchops on a stick"
at the local grocer.
We opted for this healthier but tasty lunch instead.
Hotdogs and pork and beans while camping.  Fun times!

Summer of 2010 I tried my hand at dutch oven cooking.  Here's a cherry cake I
made for the Yambra Family BBQ.
 
 
 

Michelle made this wonderful cake for her daughter Sasha's baby shower.

My friend Melissa and I took an appetizer class at Wellspring.

Peach champagne garnished with canned diced peach's at Concert in the Park.
Summer 2010

July 2010 - Camping at Suttle Lake for Sister's Quilt Show.

Love this french toast breakfast Ray and Kathy made.


Bible study group making Lasagne dinner for residents of Shepherds Gate.



2010 at Bugatti's.  Chocolate Martini.  Nuff said.


Michelle loves the strawberry pancake at McCrays.

Daddy loves this special birthday cake from Fred Meyers bakery.

Birthday's fall 2010.  Mandi with her brownie caramel cheesecake.

Bumper crop of tomatoes summer 2010.


Kylie's first birthday cake.


Tom and Heidi's wedding reception cake summer 2010.


I made this peach flavored angel food cake for my sister Molly's birthday February 2010.



Thanksgiving 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment