Lamby Slippers

Lamby Slippers
These are the Lamby slippers. They go many places and serve me well.

Sunday, April 8, 2012

While I was out having this brain tumor "thang" my friends and co-workers all put together this wonderful "Book Box".  These are made by 'Punch Studio's' and I've seen them available on Amazon.  What a fabulous gift.  The outside looks like this:
The inside opened to reveal this, full of messages of strength, hope, love and prayers.
The inscription was lovely:
Here are a few of the special things inside; this one was from someone very special and was the "quote of the day" from work the day of my surgery (02/29/12):
This one is a quote from one of my favorite authors, Dr. Seuss:
There were beautiful prayers and verses:

There were many more small thoughts and cards and a wonderful little uplifting book inside the "Book Box" and I will treasure it forever and make these for people in the future.  It really means alot to me.  Thank you wonderful friends of mine from Silverton Health and Wellspring!







No comments:

Post a Comment